State Farm Park
In 1940, State Farm purchased a 33-acre park south of Bloomington/Normal to create a recreational area for employees, their families, and guests. More than 40 acres were added in 1988. Many improvements have been made through the years, including tennis and volleyball courts, a fitness path, picnic shelters, playgrounds, fishing lakes, basketball courts, softball fields, disc and miniature golf fields, swimming pools, and more. In 2007, the largest renovation in the park’s history was completed—a state-of-the-art water park, a new pool house, and the Heritage Walk of bricks honoring our history and our associates.