Why State Farm?
As a leader known for financial strength, community involvement, and customer service, State Farm is one of the most recognizable brands in North America. But that’s just the beginning.
Did you know State Farm:
- Has one of the highest new agent retention rates in the industry
- Provides extensive Company Support for its agents
- Is the largest insurer in the United States
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of cars since 1942
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of homes since 1964
- Is one of the leading boat insurers in the U.S.
- Has 81 million in-force policies in the U.S. and Canada, and 1.8 million bank accounts
- Provides 24/7 customer care centers
- Has a state-of-the-art claims network which processes about 34,000 claims a day
- Dedicates more than 65,000 Company employees to helping agents meet the needs of customers
- Has achieved a Top 50 or higher Fortune 500 ranking since 1995
- Receives consistently high financial strength ratings from A.M. Best’s, Moody’s, Standard & Poor’s, and Fitch Ratings